If Alex Jones is right, videos of the Boston bombings offer evidence suggesting that:
1) the Boston bombings were a false flag operation, possibly perpetrated by US Navy Seals; and if so,
2) the damn-fool perpetrators didn’t have brains enough to commit a terrorist act without “uniforms” that identified them as Seals.
I find the first suggestion to be possible.
I find the second suggestion to be improbable–but still possible. Could a group of Seals really be dumb enough to perpetrate a terrorist act while dressed in a common “uniform”?
Remember the Oklahoma City bombing back in A.D. 1995? Seismographs indicated that there were two major explosions separated by several seconds.
First, those seismograph reports supported the theory that one set of explosives were detonated within the Murrah Federal Building and a second explosive (in the truck allegedly driven by Timothy McVeigh) was detonated outside of that building. The internal explosives caused the majority of the structural damage to the building; the external explosives provided an external pretext and patsy for the “terrorist act”. (Curiously, a similar pattern was seen in the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. An external force (hijacked airplanes) was used as a pretext for the destruction of the two “Twin Towers,” but all three WTC buildings (Twin Towers and Building 7) were obviously felled by internal explosives intended to “implode” the buildings. The external force (the airplanes) were intended to provide an external cause and Muslim patsies while the internal explosives were the actual cause for the buildings to collapse–especially Building 7.)
Second, the OKC bombing seismographs indicated that the perpetrators who attacked the Murrah Building didn’t have sufficient brains or talent to synchronize the detonators on their explosive devises. By failing to synchronize their detonators to insure that both the internal and external explosions took place at the same instant, the perpetrators created evidence that McVeigh could not have acted alone. Thus, if the subsequent “conspiracy theories” are correct, some of America’s top espionage agents are idiots or incompetents.
It follows that, what may have been true for OKC in A.D. 1995, could also be true for last Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings. Maybe some Seals are dumb enough to wear a common “uniform”.
• PS. The previous text and video was published on this blog on April 18th. Here’s another video that I jus saw and published on April 19th. This 2nd video is unproven and falls into the “conspiracy theory” category. It might be true; it might be contrived and false. But it looks credible. If it turn out to be true, we are seeing another instance of government stupidity and incompetence. 00:01:35
• PS Here’s a fairly extensive collection of photos of the Boston Marathon crowd including repeated images of the suspects in “uniforms”. In fact, not all of the suspects are wearing identical “uniforms”. Some have khaki pants, some do not. But all or most seem to wear the black jackets and carry black packs on their backs. They are not dressed “uniformly”–but they are dressed similarly. http://www.indonewyork.com/are-these-boston-bombings-suspected-bombers/
• PS Here’s an article in the Friday Washington Times that claims, “The two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer and hurled explosives at police in a car chase and gun battle overnight that left one of them dead and his brother on the loose, authorities said Friday as thousands of officers swarmed the streets in a manhunt that all but paralyzed the Boston area.” The two suspects are alleged to be brothers who emigrated from Russia to the US about ten years ago. One has been shot dead. The other is still on the loose.
I won’t be surprised if the second suspect is also shot dead.
I’m pleased that we don’t have a “lone gunman” to explain the bombings, but “two brothers” is pretty close to a “lone gunman”.
For conspiracy theorists, the big question, now, is: are these two (now, one) suspects the perpetrators or the patsies?
If the Washington Times story is true, then: 1) there were only two “bombers” (the photos (above) suggested that there may have four or more suspects); 2) the allegations about “uniforms” are mistaken or misleading; 3) Navy Seals or some such are not the perpetrators; and 4) Alex Jones may have jumped the gun with his first report of the”Biggest Thing Ever”.
On the other hand, if the Washington Times story turns out to be false, then . . . ?
• Alex Jones is not backing down. Here’s a Prison Planet article that claims the FBI has ignored the photos of the men with backpacks who were in a quasi “uniform”: http://www.prisonplanet.com/fbi-ignores-men-with-backpacks-at-scene-of-boston-bombings.html The article implies that the two suspects being pursued, shot and killed are more likely to be patsies than perpetrators.
We shall see.