“No Person except a natural born Citizen . . . shall be eligible to the Office of President; . . . .”
Thus, the Presidency is the only constitutional office that requires the holder to have been born in this country.
The question of whether or not Barack Obama was born in the United States determines whether he is or is not eligible to serve as President of the United States. Stories have circulated since early A.D. 2008 that Barack Obama was born in a foreign country and therefore isn’t eligible to be President.
Polls conducted in 2010 suggested that at least one quarter of adult Americans said that they doubted Obama’s U.S. birth, while a May 2011 Gallup poll found that 13% of American adults (23% of Republicans) continued to express such doubts.
On April 27th, A.D. 2011, the White House responded to growing doubts about Obama’s citizenship and eligibility to hold the office of President, by releasing physical copies of the President’s long-form birth certificate and posting its digital image on the White House website. This alleged birth certificate reaffirmed Obama’s claim that he was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Conspiracy theorists quickly dissected the digital image of the alleged birth certificate (BC). That analysis quickly proved that the digital image was not a single, flat image or photograph of Obama’s BC. Instead, the digital BC was a multi-layered image that had been “photo-shopped”. If so, the “long form” birth certificate produced by the White House is an overt fraud.
Since then, Obama has sometimes joked about the birth certificate controversy. However, so far as I know, he has never denied or even explicitly addressed the specific issue of whether the digital BC presented on April 27th, A.D. 2011 was a fraud.
How could he? The document is clearly “photo-shopped” and fraudulent.
Once that technical fraud is admitted, we’re left to wonder:
1) Why didn’t Obama ever provide a “real” birth certificate?
2) Who is responsible for creating and presenting the fraudulent birth certificate? And,
3) Why wasn’t the person responsible for presenting the fraudulent birth certificate (and thereby causing President Obama great embarrassment and diminished credibility) identified and charged with perpetrating this fraud?
The technical evidence that the digital image had been “photo-shopped” wasn’t the only evidence of the birth certificate fraud. As seen on the following three questions (supplied by others), even some of the details of the content of the alleged birth certificate appeared fraudulent:
1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ‘birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time?
2. The Obama BC lists Obama’s birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. The BC also shows that, at the time of Obama’s birth, his father was 25 years old, and that Obama’s father had been born in “Kenya, East Africa “. Unfortunately, “Kenya” did not even exist until A.D. 1963—two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth. Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”. How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? (see, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya )
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital“. This can’t be because, in A.D. 1961, the hospital(s) in question were called “KauiKeolani Children’s Hospital” and “Kapi’olani Maternity Home,” respectively. The name did not change to “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital” until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name did not exist until 1978? (See, http://http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx)
The evidence that Obama’s “birth certificate” was fraudulent seemed compelling.
However, I never felt comfortable with that “conspiracy theory”. I assumed that, being the President, Mr. Obama would have tasked the CIA, NSA or some governmental agency familiar with forging documents with the job of creating a fraudulent birth certificate for President Obama. I couldn’t imagine how the CIA (or any similar government agency adept at forgery) could have produced such an obviously forged “birth certificate” for the President.
It made no sense to me that the CIA (etc.) would produce such an inept forgery for the President. Therefore, I’ve never felt comfortable with the “forged birth certificate” conspiracy theory. I wondered if the “forged birth certificate” argument was itself nothing but a fabricated conspiracy theory.
Then, yesterday, when a friend sent me the list of three questions I copied above, I saw the problem with my doubts about the “forged birth certificate”: My assumption (that the birth certificate had been produced by the CIA, NSA, etc.) was false.
The pro’s never forged Obama’s birth certificate. Obama didn’t trust the pro’s to know that he had no legitimate US birth certificate so he didn’t trust the pro’s to create a fraudulent birth certificate.
Instead, the fraudulent BC was forged by some amateur who thought he was slick enough to use PhotoShop without being detected.
What amateur would Obama dare to trust to create a forged birth certificate?
One of his basketball buddies?
His wife, Michelle?
Michelle might’ve been sufficiently familiar with PhotoShop to create the fraudulent BC. However, I’ll bet that Obama, himself, forged his own birth certificate. In the wee small hours of the morning, Obama tapped away at his laptop, creating a digital image of his own birth certificate. When it was finally completed and “polished,” he presented it to the world.
Why didn’t anyone in the Obama administration analyze the BC to see if was real?
Because it was supplied by Obama, himself. Therefore everyone in the White House automatically assumed the BC must be legit. If the almighty President Obama said this was his legitimate birth certificate, well, it just had to be, right? Who would question the President? Surely, Obama must’ve known his own birth certificate, right?
That’s why Obama’s birth certificate (like his presidency and his illusions of personal competence) was so easily exposed as fraudulent: Obama is innately incompetent. He’s in way over his head. Therefore, it appears that Obama played the fool by trusting a fool (probably himself) to forge his own birth certificate.
As Bugs Bunny would say, “Whadda Maroon!”