RSS

Tuesday Night Radio: Michael Ellis on the IRS

18 Mar

American Independence Hour hosted by Alfred Adask; 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM Central time, Tuesday nights, on AmericanVoiceRadio.com and also on the KU band, free-to-air satellite link at Galaxy 19.  There’ll be call-ins at 1-800-596-8191

American Independence Hour--Internet Radio [courtesy Google Images]

American Independence Hour–Internet Radio
[courtesy Google Images]

I’ve known Michael Ellis for about 20 years.  He’s articulate, intelligent, and a man who really loves the Good LORD.

I’ve previously published one of Michael’s documents on this blog at:  https://adask.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/irs-no-authority-for-substitute-for-return-for-1040-income-tax-return/

If I were crosswise with the IRS, and if I thought I was in over my head and unable to stop the IRS on my own, Micheal Ellis is the man I’d call.

Michael is tonight’s guest.  The program should be fun and enlightening.

I hope you’ll tune in.

 
11 Comments

Posted by on March 18, 2014 in Bible, Christianity, Income Tax, IRS, Radio

 

Tags: , , , ,

11 responses to “Tuesday Night Radio: Michael Ellis on the IRS

  1. J.M.

    March 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM

    I@ > I’ve known Michael Ellis for about 20 years. He’s articulate, intelligent, and a man who really loves the Good LORD.

    Thank you Heavenly Father for people like, Michael Ellis !!!!!

     
  2. Glenn Ambort

    March 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

    Michael is very knowledgeable about IRS procedures.

     
  3. J.M.

    March 18, 2014 at 9:43 PM

    Ask Michael about Administrative Courts, what are they, etc?

     
  4. Adask

    March 18, 2014 at 10:13 PM

    Too late. The show’s over. I didn’t see your email until ten minutes after the show ended. But I didn’t plan on looking for email message in the “comments” section while the show was on the air.

     
    • J.M.

      March 18, 2014 at 10:26 PM

      Adask
      March 18, 2014 at 10:13 PM

      @ >But I didn’t plan on looking for email message in the “comments” section while the show was on the air.

      Sorry. I was hoping you might check during a commercial break. There is no use in trying to explain why I asked that Administrative Court Question. I understood just like you did & as you explained previously what transpires in an administrative court. I just wanted to see what Michael had to say about them. I did not know any other way to get my question entered,etc. I cannot call in I have tried to explain why. I’ll try to lay low for a while.

       
  5. moon

    March 18, 2014 at 10:41 PM

    Al, thanks for bringing Michael on the show. If his efforts will actually be useful for everyone else, as you were asking about, it will certainly help us never filers.

    If he’s successful in getting his injunction, wouldn’t his case be referenceable for others as case law is used? It wouldn’t be supreme court opinion, but it would be precedent, wouldn’t it? Your thoughts?

     
  6. Adask

    March 18, 2014 at 11:32 PM

    If Michael can succeed, he’ll have proved that: 1) his analysis; and 2) his court procedure have worked in at least one instance. After that, it’s up to others to try to reproduce both the analysis and the procedure to get a similar result. But even if Michael succeeds, it’ll be possible for others who copy his work exactly to fail at the trial court level because different judges and different prosecutors can see things differently.

    If Michael fails, we’ll be left to figure out whether his analysis was faulty or his procedure was faulty or both were faulty.

    No matter how adept any litigant may be, court is always a crapshoot where you might win and you might lose. Any study you do will, at best, only increase the probability that you MAY win. There are never any guarantees.

     
    • moon

      March 19, 2014 at 12:12 AM

      Your description of the opportunity to be heard, with 98% chance of guilty verdict, helped me to reason that it’s probably best to stay out of “court”. I’ve already hit in the 2% category, but that was before much more research, so going back odds would be even greater that I’d join the 98%…

      Unless a true common law court is available. Do you think one still exists anywhere?

       
  7. Adask

    March 19, 2014 at 1:24 AM

    I”m not sure about the common law courts. I may be that there’s one or two such courts hidden away in each state. Maybe one in Washington DC. Maybe they’re all over but it’s up to each of us to open our local courts in a way that causes the court to act in the common law capacity rather than an administrative capacity. It’s a mystery that remains to be understood.

     
    • J.M.

      March 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM

      Re: Common Law Courts.
      @ > Maybe one in Washington DC

      There is one. I believe using the 1789 Constitution provisions applicable to “that Court” is the way to open the door to “that court.” But, it’s not for everybody. Only the posterity of, “We the people.” Also, there are a couple of “other things” that need to be known & understood..

       
  8. moon

    March 19, 2014 at 3:02 AM

     

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s