[courtesy Google Images]
Posted by Adask on November 1, 2015 in 2016 Election, Hillary for President, Humor
Tags: Halloween, Hillary
November 2, 2015 at 12:00 PM
Please remove me from your list. Thank You
November 2, 2015 at 12:48 PM
I don’t have a list. WordPress has the “list” of subscribers. If I have any way of removing your name, I don’t know what it is. I suspect that you must reverse the “sign up” process by somehow alerting WordPress of your desire to have your name removed.
November 2, 2015 at 8:21 PM
On the e-mail you receive there is a “unsubscribe” link…
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Adask’s law.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
November 2, 2015 at 9:49 PM
@ Please remove me from your list. Thank You
How did You get here? I have some acquaintances who cannot even get on it. IF You will say HOW You got on it, I think somebody here can tell You how to remove yourself.
November 3, 2015 at 8:03 PM
Revisit the “Clinton Chronicles” documentary from the early A.D. 1990’s.
November 6, 2015 at 1:26 AM
You Tube: U.S. Condemned for Preemptive Use of Hillary Clinton against Pakistan.
August 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:04 PM To: Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; Donald J. Trump; Subject: Re: Career politicians have been a total disaster in Washington
SHOCKING: WHY DEMS AND REPUBS ARE VOTING FOR DONALD< A PAST DEMOCRAT! HAS ANYONE EVER RECEIVED A
JOB FROM SOMEONE ON WELFARE!!!
THIS YOU MUST READ. IN DEFENSE OF MR. TRUMP:
1. Mr. Trump did not steal anyone's money
2. Mr. Trump did not steal anyone's home, unlike Hillary, who's husband revisited the Glass-Steigal Act of 1933 and the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977, in failure of a trust agreement added to a Deed of Trust and Mortgage, that otherwise had been illegal, as when Bill C. in 2003-04, created the housing bubble, which would tumble durng the next 10 years in the subprime loan market in manipulation of a phantom Trustee's beneficiaries, as in "MERS," as well as the LIBOR/Interest rate .
3. Mr. Trump can not be blamed for the massive Trade Deals that tumbled in 2007-10 that increased the financial bubble, while people lost their jobs due to NAFTA and other trade deals, they surely would lose their homes and
4. Mr. Trump did not raise your taxes, nor quadrupled the price of food,
5. Mr. Trump did not start the race war, however we see News clips of Mr. Clinton spouting off as when stating, "several years ago Mr. Obama would be carrying our bags and coffee." HELLO CHINA!"
6. Mr. Trump did not send our Ambassador Mr. Steven's to the most treacherous HOT SPOT of the Middle East.
7. Mr. Trump did not engage in gun running on the Mexican border that caused Mr. Terry's death, nor in other countries, betraying Israel, nor did he send our Navy to fight for Syrian El-Qaeda.
8. Mr. Trump did not shrink our military.
9. Mr. Trump did not increase our welfare from its' already 400 Billion dollars.
10. MOST EGREGIOUS, Mr. Trump did not betray our Veterans, nor did he hire people who had no administration skills.
THERE IS VALUE IN THE OLDER GENERATION THAT DID NOT FORGET!!!
Sent from Outlook
November 2, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Nice Going, Pam
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS)