This blog is provided by one of the People of The United States of America and is intended only for those People of The United States of America who recognize that:
1) At all times and places, I have been and am and will be as our Father YHWH Elohiym made me: An actual man made (as per Genesis 1:26-28) in our Father YHWH Elohiym’s image and (as per The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America of July 4th, A.D. 1776) endowed by my Creator with certain unalienable Rights;
2. Unless otherwise expressly and voluntarily agreed to by me in writing over my actual hand-written signature: I exercise my actual rights of religious and political choice to declare that the current venue of all of my conduct, speech, writings, agreements, residence and domicile is: without the United States (see, 28 USC 1746(1)), within The United States of America, and actually situated on the soil within The County of Uvalde located within the boundaries of The State of Texas–one of the several member-States of the perpetual Union styled “The United States of America”;
3. That all of my acts and take place in a Year of our Lord;
4. That I act at arm’s length and without prejudice to my capacity as a sovereign Dei gratia;
5. That I do not consent to act as, or as part of, any “double personality,” “double capacity,” and/or “double character”;
6. That my duty of obedience is only to that Government that exists under the authority granted by our Father YHWH Elohiym as per Romans 13:1-7 and is consistent with the express charitable trust called “The Constitution of The State of Texas” (A.D. 1876);
7. That I have not knowingly and voluntarily consented to be subject by virtue of mere statute, rule, regulation, emergency, bankruptcy or alleged moral obligation to the authority of any unincorporated, implied charitable trust;
8. That I do not consent to serve as fiduciary or surety for any fictional person;
9. That I do not consent to serve as accommodation party for the bankruptcy of the “United States”;
10. That my purposes are at all times religious first and/or political second and dedicated to restoring understanding and respect for the spiritual principles which provide the foundation for the “republican form of government” guaranteed at Article 4.4 of The Constitution of the United States (A.D. 1789) and Article 1.2 of The Constitution of The State of Texas (A.D. 1876).
As I learn more, this Notice is subject to change and improvement.